Did you know that the 12 Days of Christmas actually don’t start until Christmas Day? Crazy, right? People are often misguided in thinking that the 12 Days are some sort of countdown before Christmas, and here at pictureline, we like that story, so we’re going with it.
We’re in full on Christmas mode and we’ve got 12 products that anyone would love to have—no matter which day of Christmas they happen to fall on.
1. Fujifilm INSTAX Cameras – Talk about retro. These inexpensive, easy to use polaroid cameras produce photos in minutes. The Fuji INSTAX cameras use film to take quick snapshots with an old school look.
2. DJI Phantom Quadcopter – What if your GoPro could fly? Well, now it can. The DJI Phantom Quadcopter has a GoPro mount that allows to take your photography to new heights with integrated GPS control and a ready to fly design.
3. Nikon D5200 – With a highly sensitive 24.1 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, you know the Nikon D5200 will deliver the color and detail you want, even in low light.
4. Manfrotto Bags – Longstanding tripod manufacturer, Manfrotto, recently ventured out and introduced a new camera bag line—and we’re glad they did. With the same quality craftsmanship of their tripods, Manfrotto has created durable, yet sleek, camera bags that come in all shapes and sizes with their Pro and Advanced series.
5. PocketWizard – Where would any photographer be without light? While you can have the best off camera flash around, PocketWizard’s wireless triggering systems make all the difference.
6. Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer – Dubbed a “Hot One” by Professional Photographer magazine, the Pro-100 outputs gallery-worthy prints at sizes up to 13 x 19 and does so reasonably fast. It’s one of the years best printers at one of the best prices—especially with our current rebates.
7. GoPro Hero3+ – GoPro’s latest and greatest is smaller and lighter than its previous counterpart, the Hero3. It’s the perfect gift for the active, adventurous one on your list.
8. Canon SL1 – Who said big things can’t come in small packages? As the world’s smallest and lightest DSLR, the Canon SL1 can still produce high quality images using its 10 megapixel CMOS sensor and deliver prime video footage with the Canon EOS Full HD Movie Mode.
10. Profoto D1 250 – This cordless off camera flash allows you to capture perfect exposure all in a compact, lightweight setup. In addition, the Profoto D1 250 is compatible with most Light Shaping tools.
11. Nikon S01 – The Nikon CoolPix S01 is about as small as cameras come. At the size of a credit card (3” x 2”) and under $90, it’s the perfect, yet valuable goodie to stuff inside a stocking, a purse, or a pocket. The S01 boasts a 3x Zoom-NIKKOR lens, easy to use touch screen, and HD 720p video. And this holiday season, the S01 comes with a $40 American Express gift card, meaning you’re basically getting the camera for half the price!
12. Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera – The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera really is magic. A Super 16 digital film camera that shoots 1080HD with 13 stops of dynamic range? See, magic.